The daily adventures and musings of Suzanne and family while I hold down the fort here in San Diego!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Awesome Kid Items



So, I'm always getting compliments on the many gadgets and toys I buy for Sophia. I am addicted to buying Sophia awesome stuff that makes my life easier and she enjoys. If I see a mom sporting something cool, I always ask (like the ray shade to block out sun I saw at the zoo on a stroller...perfect for San Diego sun). I figure I will start posting some of these things right here if it helps any other mother out! One item we LOVE and get compliments on every time we are dining out is the Kiddopotamus Tiny Diner reusable mat. Sophia is now eating with utensils and dishes, but we still use it for the mess around her and have been using it since she has been sitting up. It is pretty darn awesome. Also today we just got the coolest Melissa and Doug magnetic puzzles in the mail. One has hinges that open and close and inside is a magnetic surprise. The other is a bug net magnet in which Sophia can pick up the other bugs from the puzzle. A sure hit as Sophia played with one for 15 minutes straight on her own (that never happens in our household). They will definitely be going on the plane with us.

1 comment:

  1. We totally have the dining mat... love it!! We used it all the time before Will got the hang of eating utensils and it will be put to good use again in a few months!!

    Such a great idea... sharing things that have made your mommy life easier! Things I think are awesome - Hotslings and Hooter Hiders/Bebe au Lait!

    ReplyDelete