The daily adventures and musings of Suzanne and family while I hold down the fort here in San Diego!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sleeping on my carpet tonight


I am taking a break after 2 hours of the most awesome sauce cleaning experience ever. You know you have hit matronly status when you are raving about cleaning products. Seriously though, cleaning in my home can be quite difficult even with Lucy, our house cleaner I adore. When you have three dogs that roam the house and a inquisitive toddler who enjoys a good mess you find your carpet looking dated and worn. We bought upgraded, expensive carpet and when you are a stay at home mommy I really don't have the extra money (besides paying Lucy and Freddie whom I would sell my soul if needed) to hire a carpet guy to come out every month. The answer to our prayers was the Bissell Proheat Steam carpet cleaner. Man have my wildest cleaning dreams come true. This bad boy even spits up hairballs I did not know existed in my carpet. When the water is poured out it looks like chocolate dirt liquid...such a satisfying feeling I tell ya. With my new carpet cleaning skills, I feel like I have a career in janitorial once the stay at home mommy thing comes to an end and if nothing pans out for me! I could drive a big white van around and name my business "She's got Skillz" Cleaning Service. And if we ever find ourselves renting our home out you know I am showing up each month to tend to my carpet. And from now on, no more cleaning stories.

1 comment:

  1. Yes... I'd like an in home consultation. How do I go about making an appointment for your carpet cleaning service?

    ReplyDelete