The daily adventures and musings of Suzanne and family while I hold down the fort here in San Diego!

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Last Lime

This weekend was a bit sour literally and figuratively. Sophia started with a nasty cough Saturday and we ended up staying home all weekend and breaking some plans we had with family, hence why I am posting. I NEVER have enough time to blog! Sunday she mustered up enough energy to help mommy make organic chicken soup with veggies. I also used the last yellow lime from our tree. We found the BIGGEST web on the tree and one heck of a spider attached. Hopefully she is protecting it from bug predators so she is welcome to stay. Keeping my fingers crossed she brings us a big harvest of limes this season as well. I could seriously write a blog based on just the spiders in our backyard!

    The last of our juicy yellow limes. I LOVE lime flavor!

Guardian of the Kelso Lime Tree. This spider is badass.


Homemade chicky noodle sopa.

Check out the free t-shirt I was given due to my bad Diet Coke habit. This one is going in the PJ drawer if I keep it. Not something I am proud of but I do LOVE Coke even after this study!


Sophia in a better mood. She gets gnarly on this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment