The daily adventures and musings of Suzanne and family while I hold down the fort here in San Diego!

Monday, March 7, 2011

One dress, four looks!

So Macy's was having a killer sale on dresses and I bought a few for Vegas and myself. One was this cute little BCBG number. It looks a bit short in the pic, but it actually hits a little above my knee (a plus to being a shawty). Once I received it in the mail, it ended up being a bit big. It was the smallest size they had in stock so I decided to hold on to it after finding I could use it several ways (as shown below). I love the layering and it is staying in my closet! My tailor can hopefully help me cinch it in a bit, otherwise I will use one of the high waist belts I own. Dress love!

  The Dress

Casual Style

Painting the town Red!

Demure (with one of my fave puffed sleeve sweaters)

Date Night!
With tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment